About This Software
The IT division of Wallis Shipping Services Ltd and have the reputation of being expert suppliers of IT solutions to the logistics industry. They have been providing specialist advice, consultancy and Internet solutions for companies in the logistics industry for many years, and has gained extensive industry knowledge.
Exportease was developed for a major confectionery manufacturer who needed to improve the management of their logistical processes. It was further developed for use by a company specialising in FMCG and a former winner of ?Exporter of the Year?.
Exportease has been developed working alongside manufacturing companies and freight forwarders. The end product is uniquely able to meet the needs of both sectors, and has made significant cost savings to our customers.
- Plan export dispatches
- Raise export and import documentation
- Allocate planned production to customers
- Monitor actual production against planned production
- Analyse the performance of your suppliers
- Process and Track Letters of Credit shipments
- Exportease is ISO-3166 aligned
- Exportease utilises UN-LoCode with over 90,000 worldwide ports
- Exportease enables you to Track and Trace Shipments by vessel name, container number and MAWB number.